A tasty recipe of crêpe batter filled with maple whipped cream and rolled. Topped with custard and maple sugar. Delicious for breakfast or dessert!
- 8 homemade thin crêpes (see ingredients below) or
- 4 large store-bought crêpes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 5% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cream & Milk Blend for Coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 mL) maple sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 3% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Custard Cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple sugar, grated
- In a bowl, whisk all the crêpe batter ingredients together and let stand 10 minutes.
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook eight crêpes and set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with the maple syrup until stiff peaks are formed.
- Top the crêpes with the maple whipped cream. Roll the crêpes to make them 3/4” (2 cm) in diameter.
- Cut each roll into 2” (5 cm) long pieces, then stack them on four plates.
- Top with custard cream and grated maple sugar.