An exquisite recipe of Key lime pie. Served on a graham crust, its filling is creamy to perfection. A delicious dessert!
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (23 cm/9”)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (300 mL) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated key lime zest
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) key lime juice
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar, sifted
- Combine egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest and juice. Mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake at 180º C (350º F) for 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Beat cream and icing sugar until stiff. Spread over filling.
- Chill until serving.
Use a baked pastry shell instead of a crumb crust.