A creamy and sweet peanut butter fudge with chocolate and pecans. A festive dessert, easy to make and ideal to offer as a gift!
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250 mL ) pecan pieces
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) peanut butter chips
Ingredients to add:
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, heat the cream over low heat. Do not boil.
- Add the first four ingredients and stir until the mixture has melted.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a buttered 9” (23 cm) square pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 1” (2.5 cm) squares.
For a gift, place the ingredients by layers in the order specified below in a sterilized 4 cup (1 Litre) Mason jar. Close the jar and decorate with fabric and ribbon. Tie a card to the ribbon on which all of the ingredients and the preparation method are listed. Text to write on the card: Over low heat, warm 1 cup (250 mL ) of 35% M.F. Québon Ultra'cream Cooking Cream or 35% M.F. Québon Ultra'cream Whipping Cream. Add the contents of the jar and stir until the mixture has melted. Remove from heat and add 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract. Pour into a buttered 9” (23 cm) square pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into 1” (2.5 cm) squares.