Berries coulis recipe to serve over a scoop of vanilla ice cream. To make the recipe more fun, we suggest you create a butterfly sundae! The kids will love.
8 to 10 servings
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, ground cherries, gooseberries, blackcurrants, etc.), finely diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1 container (237 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
- In a saucepan, heat berries and sugar for 7 or 8 minutes to obtain a jam-like consistency. Cool and add cream.
- Serve this coulis over a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- To make a butterfly, make wings with shortbread cookies. Glue on candies with egg white or icing and make the body and antennae with licorice and jujubes.