8 to 12 servings
- 2 cups (500 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) icing sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) 3% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Custard Cream
- 1 chocolate cake, store bought, cut in pieces, or brownies or muffins (use store-bought mix or your favourite recipe)
- 1 19 oz can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Red maraschino cherries (for decoration purposes)
- Chocolate curls (for decoration purposes)
- In a bowl, whip cream and icing sugar together.
- In the following order place in a large serving bowl the custard, cake, cherry pie filling, and whipped cream. Repeat the same steps finishing with the whipped cream until the bowl is full.
- Decorate with cherries and chocolate curls.
- Refrigerate until serving.