A delicious and creamy recipe of wild mushrooms feuilletés deglazed with white wine. For a week meal worthy of the finest restaurants!
2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
1/2 lb (250 g) each: oyster mushrooms, chanterelles, shiitakes, morels – thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1/3 cup (75 mL) dry white wine
3/4 cup (180 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
To taste: salt and freshly ground pepper
3 tbsp (45 mL) parsley, finely chopped
4 baked patty shells
- In a non-stick frying pan over high heat, melt butter and cook mushrooms with garlic and shallots.
- Deglaze with white wine and let simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in cream, salt and pepper and let simmer another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Place a patty shell in each plate and arrange mushrooms over bottom.
- Spoon on sauce, place tops of shell and garnish with sprigs of parsley.
Many kinds of mushrooms can be used, including button mushrooms. Simply cook over high heat so that they do not dry out.