- 1/2 lb (227 g) rigatoni
- 1 lb (454 g) skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 5% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Dairy Blend for Cooking
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) of cooking water. Drain and lightly oil. Set aside.
- Brown the chicken in oil. Add salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In a skillet, melt the butter with the cream.
- Add pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cooking water and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted, add cooking water as needed. Adjust the seasoning.