- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’Cream Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 1/2 celery stick, chopped
- 1/2 green apple, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and ground pepper
- 12 mini pitas, cut in half
- In a bowl, mix cream and mayonnaise together.
- Add chicken cubes, celery, apple and parsley. Season to taste.
- Open the mini pitas and fill them with the chicken filling.
- Place them on a long serving platter, leaning the pitas against one another.
- Decorate so as to resemble a caterpillar. Serve.
- Base of plate: Fresh parsley bouquets
- Legs: Red and yellow pepper slices
- Head: 1 large red tomato, 1 slice of green apple, 2 slices of green olive, 3 black olives, 1 slice of yellow pepper, 2 parsley stems
- Back: Cubes of red pepper, fresh parsley bouquets