- 3 Bosc pears
- 3 Cortland apples
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) apple juice
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
- Peel, core and cut the apples and pears into 8 wedges. Set aside.
- In a skillet, cook the butter and sugar until the caramel is golden brown.
- Add the apples and pears to caramelize until the juice is syrupy.
- Deglaze with the apple juice and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the raisins and toasted pecans.
- Serve with cream.