Grilled fruit on the barbecue with a creamy and sweet sauce. This recipe of grilled pineapple and strawberry salad with lime cream is the dessert of the summer!
4 to 6 servings
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into long strips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- 1/2 lb (227 g) strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
- Zest of 1 lime
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Brush pineapple slices with oil. Sprinkle with sugar. Grill 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut into cubes and mix with strawberries. Spoon into glasses.
- In a bowl, blend the cream, zest and sugar.
- Pour the cream over the fruit salad.