This festive recipe of chocolate truffle snowmen will charm the whole family during the holidays! It's fun, easy and quick to do.
Around 8 snowmen
- 1 container (237 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’Cream Cooking Cream
- 16 oz (500 g/16 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely shredded coconut
- Garnish of your choice (red licorice, chocolate bits, jujubes…)
- In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil, remove from heat, and blend in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, leaving a corner open, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until the mixture is firm.
- Form balls approximately 3/4” (2 cm) in diameter, and put them in the refrigerator to harden (approximately 1 hour).
- Roll the balls in the coconut and stack them in threes to form snowmen.
- Place snowmen on a cookie sheet or plate.
- Decorate the snowmen with the garnish of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Sprinkle the bottom of a serving plate with icing sugar or coconut flakes and put the snowmen on top. Make different-sized snowmen.