Single-Serving Strawberry Clafoutis. A quick and easy dessert recipe to make with tasty strawberries from Quebec!
- 1 ¼ cups (300 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ tsp (3.5 mL) natural almond extract
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) sugar
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pint of strawberries or 2 small pint of raspberries or blueberries
- 10 tart moulds, about 3 ½” (9 cm) in diameter, buttered
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180° C).
- In a blender, blend cream, eggs, almond extract, sugar, flour and salt until smooth. Do not over-beat.
- Arrange moulds on a rimmed baking sheet. Divide cream mixture evenly among moulds. Top with fruit and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake in centre of oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm and slightly golden. Serve hot or at room temperature.
To butter moulds, brush with melted butter, then refrigerate moulds for 2 minutes.