A decadent marshmallow fudge recipe made of chocolate. Fast, creamy and deliciously sweet.
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- 30 marshmallows cut in two
- 8 oz (250 g) milk chocolate chips
- 6 oz (6 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped pecans (optional)
- Place the cream, butter, sugar and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows. Stir until melted.
- Add chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add vanilla extract and pecans; stir well.
- Pour into greased 9” square pan (22 cm) and let cool completely before refrigerating.
- Cut into 1” (2.5 cm) squares.
Use cookie cutters to make different shapes.