A Shrimp Alfredo recipe to serve with hot fresh pasta. Simple, fast and foolproof recipe for dinner !
- 12 oz (375 g) fettuccine
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb (500 g) cooked shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain well.
- Return to pot. Heat cream and butter. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add to hot pasta and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Omit shrimp or replace with diced cooked chicken.