Wild Mushroom Feuilletés
- Preparation time
- Chilling time
- Baking time
Approx. 15 minutes
2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
1/2 lb (250 g) each: oyster mushrooms, chanterelles, shiitakes, morels – thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1/3 cup (75 mL) dry white wine
3/4 cup (180 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
To taste: salt and freshly ground pepper
3 tbsp (45 mL) parsley, finely chopped
4 baked patty shells
- In a non-stick frying pan over high heat, melt butter and cook mushrooms with garlic and shallots.
- Deglaze with white wine and let simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in cream, salt and pepper and let simmer another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Place a patty shell in each plate and arrange mushrooms over bottom.
- Spoon on sauce, place tops of shell and garnish with sprigs of parsley.