Tuiles with Vanilla and Berries
- Preparation time
- Baking time
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pastry flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, melted
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Country Style Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey or sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) of berries
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar. Stir in vanilla and egg whites with a wooden spoon. Add butter and blend. Let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 15 mL (1 tbsp) of batter on the paper and spread into a circle of 12 cm (5”) in diameter with a spoon. Repeat 3 times.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the tuiles are golden. Remove from oven.
- Remove cookies and swiftly place on a glass or other form to create a cup.
- Mix cream and honey in a bowl.
- Serve the tuile filled with berries and honey cream.