- Preparation time
- Baking time
12 or 20 minutes
- 4 salmon cutlets, 250 g (8 oz) each, or
- 1 whole salmon fillet, about 1 kg (2 lb)
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’Cream Country Style Cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 8 oz (250 mL) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh chervil
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) or barbecue to medium heat.
- Make 4 squares or 1 rectangle of foil; place salmon in centre and raise sides.
- Pour white wine over salmon, then add the cream. Salt and pepper well.
- Sprinkle with shallots, mushrooms and chervil. Seal packets, being careful not to drip wine and cream.
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake in oven or on upper barbecue grill for 12 minutes (for cutlets) or 20 minutes (for whole fillet).
- Serve with rice pilaf and grilled vegetables.