Single-Serving Strawberry Clafoutis
- Preparation time
- Baking time
25 to 30 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups (300 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ tsp (3.5 mL) natural almond extract
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) sugar
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pint of strawberries or 2 small pint of raspberries or blueberries
- 10 tart moulds, about 3 ½” (9 cm) in diameter, buttered
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180° C).
- In a blender, blend cream, eggs, almond extract, sugar, flour and salt until smooth. Do not over-beat.
- Arrange moulds on a rimmed baking sheet. Divide cream mixture evenly among moulds. Top with fruit and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake in centre of oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm and slightly golden. Serve hot or at room temperature.