Lasagna and Ham Rolls
- Preparation time
- Chilling time
- 4 slices Paysan ham
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 4 leek stems (green part only), blanched
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cornstarch
- 3 cups (750 mL) 10% M.F. Québon Ultra’Cream Coffee Cream
- 4 oz (120 g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen vegetable mix for spaghetti, defrosted
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped chives
- Chives, for decoraring
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place a slice of ham on each noodle; roll up to make 4 cylinders, 3” (7.5 cm) wide with space in the middle.
- Attach each cylinder with a toothpick or tie up with a leek stem.
- Stand up in 4 individual gratin dishes.
- Cover with foil and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Dissolve cornstarch in cream; stir into onion mixture and cook over medium-high heat, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Add cheeses and whisk until melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; add vegetables and chopped chives.
- Using a slotted spoon, fill rolls with hot vegetables.
- Spoon sauce over top.
- Reheat in oven, if necessary.
- Garnish with remaining chives.