Grilled Chicken With a Lemon Cream Sauce
- Preparation time
- Baking time
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 container (237 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the barbecue to high heat.
- Brush the chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, soften the garlic and ginger in butter in a saucepan.
- Deglaze with the lemon juice and cream. Simmer 2 minutes. Add the zest. Adjust seasoning.
- Cut chicken into thin slices. Add the sauce.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.