Green Salad with Raspberries and Cream
- Preparation time
6 to 8 servings
- 3/4 lb (360 g) baby spinach
- 1 or 2 heads Boston lettuce, washed, spun dry and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) fresh mint, chervil or parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup (175 to 250 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’Cream Country Style Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 basket of fresh raspberries
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby spinach, Boston lettuce, shallots and herbs.
- Salt and pepper generously and toss.
- Add cream and maple syrup and toss again.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Gently fold in raspberries. Serve immediately.