Fish with Creamy Sweet and Sour Orange Sauce
- Preparation time
- Baking time
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 4 fillets of haddock or cod
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Adjust the seasoning. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown the fish in butter for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Top with sauce. Serve with steamed vegetables and pasta.