- Preparation time
- Baking time
- 1 container (437 mL) 15% M.F. Québon Ultra’cream Cooking Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) assorted mushrooms, cut in pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry white wine
- Melt butter in a skillet and cook chopped onion and garlic with pieces of mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and simmer until liquid has reduced by half, about 7 minutes.
- Add 15% M.F. Québon Ultra'cream Cooking Cream. Cook until desired consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm on a green salad and garnish with lemon zest.